Swmmr Grrl

Nearly as exciting as watching someone swim laps

Monday, February 21, 2011

LOCAL SWIM

6 x 200 m (100 free, 50 back, 50 breast)
==========
1200 m (around 35 minutes or so)

Due to winter vacation last week, I was unable to swim last Wednesday. Due to my husband's work plans I'll be unable to swim this Wednesday.

So I took a Monday evening swim at Værløse Swimming Pool just before closing time.

Was able to share the lane with one guy who swam only somewhat faster than me. Normally this would bring out the competitor in me, but not tonight. I just needed relaxation, so took it nice and easy and let him gradually pass me while I was swimming crawl and pass me rather quickly while I swam breast and back stroke. It was a nice view in any case. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home