Swmmr Grrl

Nearly as exciting as watching someone swim laps

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

OUCH!

5 x 200 M 100 Fri, 50 back, 50 breast
=====
1000 M (approx. 20 minutes or so)

Went swimming for the 2nd time after finally getting my foot into decent shape (plantar fasciitis blues), upped my modest distance from 500M to 1000M no problems, no pain in the foot. I probably could have swum longer, but am being careful with the rehab of my foot.
Get out of the pool and shower (wearing shower sandals to avoid going barefoot and fucking my foot up) The moment I take off my sandals to put on my pants I end up stepping on something that hurts like HELL!!!!

Sit down and take a look at my foot and it's been pierced by an ugly heart earring - all of the way in. Pull it out and continue swearing all the way home and now here!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......

(and on top of it all the white contrast stripes on the chest of the new swimsuit I bought that are supposed to give the illusion of an hourglass figure ended up being transparent!)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger itsbean said…

    OMG I know I shouldn't laugh but HA HA- especially like the part about the transparent suit. I used to have a red white and blue suit that was pretty risque when wet. It was a bargain bin find - I think it might have been some sort of olympic inspired design..... it was such an embarrassment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home